An efficient Java™ solver implementation for SBML
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-3.0-standalone.html.
Included third-party libraries and packages
- SBMLsimulator includes JSBML, which is freely available under the terms of the LGPL version 2.1.
- The Systems Biology Simulation Core Library (LGPL Version 3)
- The nature-inspired heuristic optimization framework EvA2 (LGPL Version 3)
- Apache Commons-math under the terms of the Apache Software License, Version 2.0
- JCommon, licensed under LGPL Version 2.1
- JFreeChart, licensed under LGPL Version 3.1
- Icons: www.pixel-mixer.com